Compare Beauty Insurance Quotes
The Insync team pride themselves on their detailed understanding of the beauty industry. From day one you will be allocated with your own dedicated beauty insurance advisor who will take their time to understand your business and tailor cover to meet your exact requirements.
What’s more, as beauty industry experts our team has an in-depth knowledge of individual treatments – we speak your language!
Using our panel of insurers we will compare beauty insurance quotes, helping you find the right cover at the right price.
What Treatments Does Your Beauty Salon Policy Cover?
Insnyc beauty insurance policies are individually underwritten based on the specific treatments carried out. We can provide cover for a wide range of treatments including cosmetic work such as Botox, Acid or Chemical Peels. Cover can be arranged for most treatments including:
- Semi-permanent Make-up
- Low Power Laser Therapy for Dermatological and Chiropody treatments only
- Red Veins, Skin Tags, Milia and Spider Naevi Treatments by various methods
- Sclerotherapy by Hypodermic Injection. Mesotherapy via derma roller
- Hair Removal Treatments
- Laser Treatments (inc. IPL)
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Micropigmentation including Medical Micropigmentation
- Micro Epidermal Skin Technology, Microdermabrasion, Skin Rejuvenation, Photo Rejuvenation and Inch Loss by various methods
- TCA Peels
- Cryotherapy Induced Lipolysis (Cryolipolysis) and Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation
- Fibroblast (NEW!)